Roads & paths

Road closures

Philipp Halbritter
Room 012/ground floor
Tel.: 09352/848-126
Fax: 09352/848-8-126


Road closures

For building sites, events or removals it is occasionally necess-ary to close roads and pavements temporarily. If you need to close a road, you must ask for permis­sion to do so at least one week in advance. Please submit your request, including a plan of the area, to the town administra­tion. You will receive the authorisation, notice of any restrictions and notification of charges by post

Special use permits
& assignment
of house numbers

Bettina Ruppert
Room 018/ground floor
Tel.: 09352/848­-136
Fax: 09352/848­8­136

Special use permits and
assignment of house numbers

Information stands and sales kiosks in the pedestrian area, outside seating for restau­rants and cafés, and the distribution of flyers in the town are­ all examples of the “special use” of public areas, for which authorisation is required and charges apply.

The responsible employee will be happy to answer any
questions concerning the numbering of buildings.

Street lighting &
road maintenance

Armin Gehrlinger
Room 303/second floor
Tel.: 09352/848-403
Fax: 09352/848-8-403

Road maintenance and lighting

The Building Authority of Lohr Town Council is responsible for the roads in Lohr a.Main. If you become aware of a pothole or a defective street lamp, please do not hesitate to contact the responsible emp­loyees. You can also inform them using the complaints report form on the website.

zum Seitenanfang