Opening hours:
Mon to Fri: 8 am - 12.30 pm
Thurs: 1.30 pm - 5.30 pm

Lohr a.Main Town Council
Schlossplatz 3
97816 Lohr a.Main
Tel.: 09352/848-0

Heike Nickel
Room 003/ground floor
Fax: 09352/848-8-115

Martina Strauss
Room 003/ground floor
Fax: 09352/848-8-116

Marina Schiesser
Room 003/ground floor
Fax: 09352/848-8-114

The Main­-Spessart District Administra­tion is responsible for housing support or allowances for the blind and other social security benefits.

You can get the relevant application forms from the Residents’ Registration Office (”Einwohnermeldeamt”) at the Town Hall. Staff here will forward the completed applications to the responsible authorities for you. At the Residents’ Registration Office ("Ein­wohnemeldeamt") you can get application forms for the following:

  • basic social security provision
  • disabled persons’ passes
  • allowances for the blind
  • housing benefit
  • certificates of eligibility for public/ subsidised housing
  • exemption from radio and TV licence fees.

Application forms for social security assistance are available from our Pensions Advice Office, Tel.: 09352/848­124, Room 011/ground floor. Should you have any difficulties filling in the forms, we will be happy to help you.



Information from Main-Spessart District Council on

zum Seitenanfang